Hutak.com provides expert services in advocacy, public affairs, print and digital media and publishing to international humanitarian organisations such as the United Nations and innovative social development initiatives like One Laptop Per Child. Recent examples of our work include:
- World Hunger Series: Hunger and Learning -- Annual flagship publication for the World Food Programme (WFP)
- REACH: Global Framework for Action -- Key strategy document for United Nations global initiative to meet the Millennium Development Goals
- End Child Hunger -- Blog advocating action on child hunger
- Emergency Needs Assessment -- Technical report for WFP
- Regional Strategy: S.E. Asia -- prepared for Biodiversity International
- Global School Feeding Report -- Annual report for WFP's School Feeding Programme
- One Laptop Per Child -- Hutak.com led advocacy efforts to bring the XO laptop to the 1.6 million children of the Pacific. We established projects in 10 Pacific countries with more than 10,000 children receiving laptops
- Asian Development Bank -- Hutak.com provided specialist communications and social media channel management to the Asian Development Bank's work addressing poverty in 14 Pacific Island developing countries.
- Food and Agriculture Organisation -- Hutak.com provided technical assistance in the completion of emergency situation reports for the FAO.